Why learn Arabic?
- Gain a new perspective and a larger worldview of the Arab World
- Learn the language of the Qur’an
- Learn a language Critical to U.S. National Security
- Prepare for an international career by learning a language of the United Nations
- Conduct business in some of the fastest-developing economies in the world
- Learn about the history of some of the most ancient civilizations in the world
- Take advantage of the many funding opportunities associated with learning Arabic
Arabic Program News & Announcements
- Mabrook (Congratulations!) to Dr. Eman Saadah and the UIUC Arabic Debate team who competed in last week's Arabic Debate at Stanford University! Team member Suad Al Jawhari received first place at the national level for the AFL (Arabic as a Foreign Language) category, and...
- View original article here by QNA Doha, October 18 (QNA) - Qatar Debate, a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development, in collaboration with the Abbasi Center for Islamic Studies at Stanford University,...
- View original article here When summer arrives at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and undergraduates go back to their hometowns, a perfect opportunity arises for other, much younger students to take part...