Here's a sampling of recent destinations for graduates of the Department of Linguistics.
- Marissa Barlaz (PhD, 2018) - Linguistics Data Analytics Manager, School of Literatures, Cultures, and Linguistics, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Lydia Catedral (PhD, 2018) - Assistant Professor, City University of Hong Kong
- Farzad Karimzad (PhD, 2017) - Assistant Professor, Salisbury State University
- Nyssa Bulkes (PhD, 2017) - Postdoc, University of Arizona
- Brad Miller (PhD, 2017) - Human Resource Manager, Proctor & Gamble
- Michelle Patino-Flores (BA in LING, 2017) - Onsite Coordinator, Oregon Humanities
- Richard Wei (BS in CS-LING, 2017) - Apple Inc.
- Taylor Irwin (BS in CS-LING, 2016) - Qualtrics Inc.